Tuesday 8 November 2011

Single's Supper Club Menu

Finally have a menu for the next Supper Club on the 25th November. It has me excited, so I hope the guests will like it too. I also hope I can find quinces. Any ideas anyone? If anyone would like to come please let me know. Remember though this is a special one off singles supper club for the gay men of Dublin in association with Singledom Town,  so you have to be a man who quite likes other men to attend. Them's the rules.


 aperitif by the fire *
winter warming drink
apple chips

***

potted crab with pickled cucumber 

***
mushroom and pesto lasagne
bean salad 

***

apple and quince tart with custard

***

tea/coffee/biscuits


donation of 20 euro per person 
please let me know if there's any allergies etc and I'll see if I can whip up an alternative 


*As my fire has been smoking out my living room of late the fire element is tbc!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-25986944-1